- Specialist translations
- Terminology management
- Layout / DTP
- Sworn translations
- Pharmaceutical approvals
- Voiceovers and film subtitling
We can work with texts in all common file formats, such as
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- xml, html, pdf
- Hard copy
- DTP programmes such as InDesign, Quicksilver, QuarkXPress, etc.
We of course also work in the client's own programmes.
We also proofread texts you have created in the source text for correct spelling, punctuation, content and, if desired, style for specific audiences.
The result is impressive:
- client-specific terminology
- quicker processing times
- cost savings for repetitions
To this end, we work together with numerous sworn translators who are familiar with what is specifically needed when it comes to translating documents.
In the case of so-called over-certification (or legalisation/apostille), the translator's signature is first confirmed by a notary or by the district court itself, which then legalises the certified translation. This is necessary if the certified translation is intended for use abroad.
You can find out beforehand whether you need to obtain an apostille or legalisation for German documents or whether bilateral agreements are in force by contacting a foreign agency in the country in which the document is to be used.
We frequently certify the following documents:
- Certificates and diplomas
- Marketing authorisation documentation
- Legal documents
- Commercial register excerpts etc.
Whether centralised or decentralised (MR/DC/referral) procedures, we are there to help you with our know-how in the area of translations. You will be impressed by our specialist translators' expert knowledge in marketing authorisation procedures. Besides being conversant with EMA QRD templates and EDQM Standard Terms, they know in advance what the regulatory authorities of a specific country want and take this into consideration.
We can assist you with:
- Translations across all types of procedures (MRP, DCP, CP, etc.)
- Adaptations after Opinion Day and during the national phase
- Translations of your marketing authorisation documentation such as CTDs, SOPs
- Regulatory correspondence
- Pharmacovigilance documentation
Our promise to you:
- Your Project Manager is there for you whenever you need him or her - even at weekends and outside normal working hours
- On-time delivery of translations, EMA-compliant or in accordance with Swissmedic requirements
- The sole use of professional translators specialising in marketing authorisations
- Absolute transparency when planning your budget
- Handling of your projects in accordance with our ISO certification (DIN EN ISO 9001:2015)
Send us your open video files and we will take care of the dubbing by professional narrators and the creation of subtitles.
For voiceovers, we can provide you with a choice of voices in advance.
Upon request, we deliver an audio or subtitling file to you in the desired file format or incorporate it directly in your video.